The Crisis Management Team (CMT) met this morning to discuss the Ministry of Education (MOE) announcement dated 13 April 2021. Based on these MOE directives and the official recommendation of A.Jintana, GIS will move to Continuous Learning for two full weeks from April 19-30.
During this period, the school will not hold in-person classes, school-related functions, or extracurricular activities. Under strict COVID protocols, Staff will be permitted to come to work on campus and students will be permitted to come on campus for picking up materials.
- Staff will prepare instructional materials on Monday, April 19.
- Students and families will pick up their Chromebooks and materials on Tuesday, April 20 from 8:30-noon.
- Continuous Learning will begin on Wednesday, April 21, and teachers should post work by 9:00 am (more details to follow later this week).
- Continuous Learning will begin on Monday, April 19, and teachers will be posting checklists for the week by 9:00 am (more details to follow later this week).
- Secondary students should be sure all educational materials (Chromebook, textbooks, etc.) are available to them at home. Plan to pick up any materials on campus Monday, April 19 from 8:30-noon.
- Advisors will review the Continuous Learning expectations with their group on Monday, April 19 @ 11am. Attendance is required.
For families that have traveled outside of Chiang Mai, please follow government guidelines for self-quarantine if you have visited or passed through controlled zones (high-risk areas). If you have general questions on this, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have traveled to/through one of these areas and need to pick up school materials this coming week, please contact email@example.com.
On behalf of the CMT,
Ajarn Jintana Seadsophonkul, School Director
Steve Anderson, Superintendent