The following is a useful guideline for when you should get tested for COVID-19. The guideline has recently changed, so be sure to familiarize yourself with the information.
The following is based on the graphics below.
- No symptoms and no close contact with a COVID-19 patient. Advice is that you stay home to save lives.
- No symptoms but close contact. Advice is self-quarantine for 14 days.
- Mild symptoms & no close contact. Advice is self-quarantine for 14 days.
- Mild symptoms & close contact. Advice is go and get tested.
- & 6. are severe symptoms & high risk groups. Get tested!