At Grace International School, we are dedicated to equipping students to influence the world for Christ. Our dedicated teachers and administrators make it possible for us to serve hundreds of Christian workers around the world. Below are the steps for applying for our positions available for non-Thai staff. Any questions can be directed to email@example.com.
Steps for Applying
- Submit the following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
c. Three References with:
– Relationship to you
– Phone Number
d. University diploma or transcripts
e. Teaching credentials (if applicable)
f. Student online inquiry form (if applicable)
- You will be notified when your application has been received. If you meet the position’s requirements, your references will be contacted and your file will be reviewed.
- After your application is processed, you will be contacted to schedule an interview. Interviews are conducted by phone or video conferencing.
- Department heads and the Superintendent will make the final hiring decision. If your application is accepted, you will be sent a conditional job offer.
Copies of the following will be required once a conditional job offer is made. Originals will be required once you arrive in Thailand.
- Criminal background check (no more than three months old before visa process begins)(U.S. applicants must complete a state criminal background check).
- Medical emergency form
- Visa documents
a. Passports for all household members
b. Birth certificates for all household members
c. Marriage license (if applicable)
d. University transcripts (for applicants who have not graduated during the application process, applicants have until August 1 to submit transcripts; a letter from the school indicating the date of graduation and estimated arrival of transcripts will suffice).
Things to Keep in Mind
Please keep the following in mind before submitting an application. Any questions can be referred to email@example.com.
- As a Christian school serving international Christian workers, we welcome applications from all who are in agreement with our Statement of Faith, and who feel called by Jesus Christ to serve at Grace.
- Our purpose is to provide quality, low cost education for children of Christian workers in Asia. To keep our tuition costs as low as possible, our non-Thai staff raise 100% of their own financial support and are not paid by Grace International School.
- All applicants must be accepted by a sending organization that agrees to their placement at Grace. This can be a mission agency or home church, however the organization must be willing to meet certain criteria.
- Employment at Grace is open to qualified individuals who are Christians of good character, without regard or preference to race, gender, national or ethnic origin, color, age, or disability. Grace International School is a religious educational ministry, permitted to favor individuals on the basis of religion. All prospective and current employees must agree with Grace’s mission statement, and they must be willing to conduct their lives in conformity with our statement of faith and the school’s declaration and agreement to ethical and moral integrity.
- Grace operates under the authority of Thailand’s Ministry of Education and must follow their regulations regarding the staff that we accept. The following are required by Thai law:
a. Applicants will undergo a criminal background check
b. New employees must undergo a physical exam given by a Thai doctor.
c. Teachers must have a degree in education or teaching credentials from their home country.
- Applicants with children who will attend Grace will need to complete the student application process once a contract has been offered.
- Applicants are encouraged not to make travel arrangements until they have been offered a contract. Travel arrangements must be approved by the Recruiting Coordinator in order to ensure optimal timing for the visa process.